Friday, February 02, 2007

Evar is Innocent!



A message from somewhere in Europe.



Regular readers of my blog will have by now noticed two things. One is that I have not produced many entries recently. The second is that Evar has gone very quiet.


The first is down to me biting off a bigger idea than I can handle. I’m still working on it, but it is taking a lot more effort than I anticipated. Bear with me. It will be ready – soon I hope.



I dare say that the more considerate yeomen amongst you are more concerned over Evar. (Note 1) The poor man has been in hiding in Europe for sometime now. Hoping that no one will betray him to the good Chief Inspector.



Well, fear not. Evar has a plan. Yes, I know, if Evar has a plan it is better to dig out that old ‘Protect & Survive’ brochure and stack up on canned goods & bottled water. Still, in a moment of weakness I said I would help. (Note 2)


So it is up to me to try and rustle up a bit of positive publicity for poor Evar in the hope that this will convince the powers that be that he is safe to be pardoned.


Evar has this idea that if I do an interview on my blog, there is a chance it will catch the public imagination and spark a popular movement for the dropping of all charges.


So, I need you help here. Just what questions should I be asking Evar?


Good Yeomen, put your grey matter to work! Give me questions that will challenge Evar and help him win the hearts and minds of the populace. Bring me your huddled questions and I will put them to Evar! The more questions the merrier! Let’s kick off the irresistible force that will move the immoveable British Justice System!





From 14th June 2006, the industry standard Crozzy Standard has been applied to footnotes.



NOTE 1: I wonder how many of my new readers clicked on the link hoping to find out more about the mystical Evar? Ah well, never mind, Yvette swore me to secrecy until the film rights are signed and sealed. Just sidle up to one of the old hands and ask them if they’ll tell you the story. Click to return



NOTE 2: I wasn’t the first choice to help out. In fact, I think I came quite a way down the list. I believe that Evar’s first choice was Max Clifford. Click to return



There is justice and then there is Justice.


Add to Technorati Favorites!





TECHNORATI TAGS : ; .



No comments: