Friday, January 26, 2007

It Wuz My Blog Wot Dun It!


The happy, smiley face of another editor in the Evil empire, Andy Coulson.

The Sun sets.



The title of this particular entry is a gross overstatement. In fact it is a gross overestimate of my importance that stems on arrogance. For that, my fine yeomen, I offer my sincerest apologies.


Some of you may remember that I have posted a couple of blog entries entries, about Andy Coulson and the bugging of the phones of Royal aides.


Well, to give some credit to Mr Coulson, he has at last done the honourable thing and resigned.


Am I happy? Well, no. My reaction is more of surprise that someone from Murdoch’s Evil empire took responsible and did the noble thing.


Am I sympathetic? Absolutely not. I hope that other journalists and editors take note.



Add to Technorati Favorites!





TECHNORATI TAGS : ; ; .



No comments: