Friday, August 25, 2006

A Glimmer in the Heavens




Not very spectacular, but it’s Pluto.



Reading through all the blogs today, I have been amazed at the strength of feelings over the downgrading of Pluto. Well, my good yeomen, I give you some hope. It seems that the vote may have been hijacked and there is a yet a chance of a reprieve.



Then, for those of you fretting over the amount of time you spend on your blogs, I give you a dream. So, for all you domestic goddesses out there with a flair for pancakes (like Kerry) there is a chance of discovery, fame and fortune. (Note 1)


I’m not sure about you, but I feel a little better. I needed a little cheering up. Here in the UK, we don’t get enough Bank Holidays. For the most part, the Bank Holidays we do get are clustered around Christmas and New Year, Easter (early spring) and May (late spring). So the August Bank Holiday is the one holiday that falls close to summer. So, with an irony that can only be delivered by global warming, at five minutes past five tonight, it started to rain. It looks like another traditional Bank Holiday. Perhaps I’ll have a day trip to Whitstable.


Well, just a very brief blog tonight. I’ll try and do better tomorrow. If you were hoping for more, I’m sorry.




From 14th June, the industry standard Crozzy Standard has been applied to footnotes.



NOTE 1: I’m hoping this enough to get another plate of pancakes. Just remember I like mine with real maple syrup or clotted cream and cherries (NOT Blackberries!) Click to return



The traditional to spend the three day summer Bank Holiday weekend.

Add to Technorati Favorites!





TECHNORATI TAGS : ; ; ; ; ; .



No comments: