Sunday, October 01, 2006




I had every intention of writing a full blog tonight. Only, well... I had a run in with a chest of drawers, the steps to the roof space and a bottle of rather good, red wine.



Instead, I should like to thank you all for the kind comments you have left on my blog. Errm.... Thanks for the kind comments you left on my blog.



I'd also like to point you to a few interesting web pages.



It seems that we are turning into a nation of writers. OK, so perhaps I am preaching to the choir here, but it seems that writing has become quite the fashionable thing. It's strange that I find myself amongst the mainstream of fashion. This must be a first for me.



Now, there is another site on the BBC I feel I should point some of you at. The BBC is seeking out good comedy talent to write sketches and comedy shows for radio. Some of you (and you know who you are), should really go and have a look here.



Oh, and a quick test for Marty to check if his Technorati links are working.

No comments: